The purpose of this article is to help you as an administrator understand your workflow in your SurveyMonkey Apply site. Each Program within your site will have it’s own separate workflow. The workflow is where you design your application; you can create the different Stages and within those stages you can create your Applicant Tasks, Simple Review Tasks, or Advanced Review Tasks.
In this Article...
The Workflow presents an outline of the entire application process from the application stage to the review stage and the final decision process. This is the area where new tasks are added and existing tasks can be accessed for editing.
When you first create your new program and access the workflow you will automatically be provided with an Application stage that can be customized with a variety of Applicant Tasks. You can then Add new stages to meet your needs.
When you have first created your program and have not yet launched the program will still be in Edit (Build) Mode. To access the Workflow from Build Mode:
- If you are in the Site Dashboard, click on Workflow located within the Tile of the Program you wish to edit
- If you are on the Program Settings Page, or the Automation Page within Build Mode, click on Workflow at the top of the page.
To access a program workflow after your application has launched and you are in Monitor Mode:
- If you are in the Site Dashboard, click on the More Options icon in the top right corner of tile. Click Edit Program. Click Workflow
- If you are in the Dashboard, Applications, or Review tab, click on Edit Program
The Workflow is a bird's eye view of the process that an application will be guided through based on its success in the application process from the application stage to the review stage and the final decision process. Below is a description of what you will find while viewing the workflow.
- The order of the stages
- When clicking on the Stage you will see a dropdown of the list of Tasks in that stage.
- An icon beside each stage to determine what type of stage it is
- The ability to Add a new stage using the plus sign at the bottom