The Section Heading question type lets you include text within a form without asking a question. It's used for introductions, explanatory text, or pictures in your form.
- How to Add a Section Heading
- Display Settings
- Using Piping Variables within Section Headings
- Limitations to Section Headings
- Within your form, click on the Questions tab in the top left corner
- Under Basic Questions, double-click or click and drag the Section Heading question to add it to your form.
- Enter the Question Title
- Optional: Add a Description.
TIP! You can enter Piping Variables into the Description which will pull in other information, but not allow the users to make edits to it within this form.
- Optional: Add an Identifier to your question
- Set the +Display settings
|Display the question type beside another question. This will need to be enabled on the other question as well|
Append to previous question
This question type appends to the question before it to make it appear that they are connected within the form.
NOTE: Any Branching Logic, such as to hide or show the previous question, will also apply to this question.
|You can adjust the width of a question based on a percentage. By default, the value is 100%.|
- Create an Advanced Branching Rule based off of them
- Filter users or applications based on a section heading
- Add a section heading to a report