This article will walk through how to get started with your Salesforce Integration, by adding it to your SurveyMonkey Apply Site.
To access the Salesforce Integration:
- Click Settings
- Select Integrations
- Under Salesforce, click Configure
To add the Salesforce integration:
- Access the Salesforce Integration section of the site
- Click Add Account
- Enter a Title for the integration
- Choose an environment: Production or Sandbox.
NOTE: You can refer to Salesforce's reference material on Salesforce Environments for more information.
- Click Create & Authorize
NOTE: Before clicking the Create & Authorize button at the bottom of this page, you may wish to ensure that you are not currently signed in to any given Salesforce environment or else an integration will automatically be created for you using that account instead of the one that you had intended.
- Allow Salesforce by logging in with your Salesforce credentials. This may take a couple of minutes to process.
- Once logged in, you’ll redirect back to SM Apply where you can configure your integration.
NOTE: You can not change the environment type after it’s created. If this is your first time working with this integration, we recommend that you first integrate with your Sandbox environment to test, then later re-build a new integration with your Production environment.