In this Article...
If you have any issues with resetting your password, you can reach out to our support team for further assistance.
TIP! If you need a password reset, before reaching out you can first try clicking the Forgot your Password? link and follow the instructions to receive a link to your email. If you don't receive the email, refer to our article on How to Whitelist Emails from SurveyMonkey Apply.
To submit a Support Request:
- Go to the Homepage of the site you're trying to login to
- Click on the Information (i) icon in the top right corner
- Click Having technical issues with this site?
- Provide the email address that you're trying to log in with.
- Enter the details of the issue and confirm if you've tried to Reset your password through the site yet.
- Optional: If you're receiving any error messages provide a screenshot of the issue.
- Click Submit
We're always more than happy to assist with any login issues you may be experiencing. However, to be able to assist you in an efficient manner please ensure the following:
✔ There are no additional CC's on the email request: This is very important. To maintain a secure login, you will need to ensure that there are no additional recipients on the email.
✔ Contact us from the email you're trying to log in with: We will require that you contact us from the email address you're trying to access the site with. You won't be able to request login assistance for another individual in the site. So, if you're aware of another user that requires assistance logging in please have them contact us directly. For example, Administrators cannot request assistance for their users, Applicants cannot request assistance for recommenders, etc.
✔ Provide a link to the site you're attempting to access: To assist you in an efficient manner, please provide us with the link to the SurveyMonkey Apply site you're referring to.
NOTE: The first two conditions are legal requirements for our team to provide you with a secure login. So, we will be unable to fully assist you until those conditions have been met.