Release notes - March 20, 2018
- Organization Profiles
- Programs can now be created to allow individuals, organizations, or both to apply. A webinar for this feature is coming soon.
- Adherence to WCAG 2.0 Level AA Accessibility guidelines
- A new theme entitled "Default (Accessible)" is now available which adheres to accessibility guidelines such as contrast ratios.
- Keyboard navigation and screen reader compatibility are available in all themes.
Fixes & Improvements
- Added handles for resizing of widgets (charts, table, shapes).
- Added a double click action from the datawell, where the referenced item is added to the last selected table.
- Column placements when dragging are now highlighted.
- Improved the display of local and global filters when active.
- Reduced the table preview limit from 100 rows to 25 which will greatly improve performance and usability when using computers with older hardware and/or smaller screens.
- Added a “Duplicate” option to the reporting home page.
- Applicants can now submit their application after making a request for recommendation, but before the recommender completes their task(s).
- Recommenders can now have deadlines separate from the applicant’s deadline.
- Recommenders can now complete their recommendations in later stages of the workflow than the applicant’s request.
- API optimizations to improve loading times when accessing some endpoints.
- Fixed an issue where review scores were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue with activity log timestamps displaying incorrectly.